For products sold outside Europe there are a number of country specific product approvals requirements including:
- FCC EMC requirements.
- FCC Testing and Certification for radio products.
- USA safety certification and NRTL listing (eg UL listing).
- Industry Canada radio spectrum requirements.
- Japan VCCI EMC requirements.
- Japan MIC radio testing and certifcation.
- Australia ACMA “RCM” mark, which has replaced the C-tick and A-tick.
How Sulis can help:
- Identify the requirements applicable to your product.
- Prepare test plans and agree them with the regulatory authority.
- Perform required tests for Japan at our offices, or at yours, and obtain certification through a suitable Certification Body
- Arrange and support testing at suitably accredited test laboratories if required.
- Advise on user manual requirements including translation into local language.
- Liaise with the relevant certification body and submit report and all required technical information.
In need of a consultation?
Get in touch with us today