The following gives an idea of the range of projects we’ve recently been involved with:
EMC test plans and testing to EU requirements for CE marking:
- 77 GHz short range radar device.
- Fixed wireless basestations.
- Material test machines (1-100 kN).
- Distributed Antenna System.
- Short Range Devices operating in 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz bands.
- Electrical Control Panels for industrial and railway applications.
- Tablet computing device.
- Material test machine.
Def-Stan / Mil-STD EMC test plan, testing and test program management:
- Man portable radio/PDA.
- Intercept / Geolocation tactical EW system.
- Force Protection Equipment.
CE Marking Technical Files for:
- Tablet computer.
- Short Range Devices.
- Smart Phone.
- Banking deposit machines.
- Military communication equipment.
- Bonded 3G router.
- Radio basestation.
Full approvals program management:
- EU and North American EMC, RF and safety approvals of radio product.
- Management of MIL-STD EMC and Environmental test program involving 30 samples across 6 test locations.
- Provision of monthly approvals updates targeted at specific product types.
- Investigation of EU and US RF spectrum requirements for new technologies.
- Compliance with RoHS Directive.
- Applicable directive and standards.
- Designing for EMC compliance.
- Assessment of Radio and IT equipment to EN60950-1.
- Assessment of test and measurement equipment to EN61010-1.
- Assessment of Machinery electrical equipment to EN60204.
- Managing 3rd party safety testing and NRTL listing.
- WiMAX and LTE base-stations to FCC parts 24, 27 and 90.
- Distributed Antenna System Booster operating in a number of bands under FCC parts 20, 22, 24, 27, 74 and 90 and Industry Canada RSS-131.
- Point-to-point and point-to-multipoint radios to FCC part 15.
- 900 MHz / 2.4 GHz Short range device.
Japanese radio testing and certification
- Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz proprietary radio