For most products, UKCA marking requirements mirror those for CE marking as the UK law remains the Statutory Instruments (SIs) that were the national implementation of the various EU Directives.
The wording of these SIs has been edited to remove references to European Courts, but the fundamental technical requirements for UKCA marking are unchanged from previous CE marking requirements.
Some links to current UK Government Guidance and UKCA related documents:
- Placing manufactured goods on the market in Great Britain from 1 January 2021
- Using the UKNI marking from 1 January 2021
- Meeting climate change requirements from 1 January 2021
- Regulations: energy information
- UK Designated Standards
- Height of UKCA and UKNI marks
UK government suggested format for the UK Declaration of Conformity